10.01.2012

PINING FOR: HOME GOODS


With a new apartment comes the lust for lots and lots of new things to reside in it.  Here are just a few of the things I have spotted. 

1.  Unicorn head bookends.  I have boring black metal bookends.  These are better.
2.  Accent rug.  The tan carpet in my bedroom is very, very boring.  This one is from Target's Patch NYC collection, which I pretty much want everything from.

3.  Sleep mask.  My bedroom window faces east, and in comes the early morning sun.  And there is no point in wearing a sleep mask unless you look like Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's.
4.  Flat files!  I have wanted large metal flat files to store paper and artwork for such a long time, but jeesh they're expensive.
5.  Dali melting clock.  Kitsch at its finest.
6.  Jonathon Adler needlepoint pillow.  If only.
7.  Graphic quilt
8.  Jeff Koon's-inspired balloon dog lamp.  I don't really need a desk lamp, but I'm keeping my eye on this one in the clearance section of Target anyway.  It also comes in hot pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment