11.16.2012

MOON LOVE


It's no secret that I am in love with the moon.  It's a product of being born in Wapakoneta, Ohio.  If you don't understand the significance of that, view the image below and then click here

When I saw the Ship & Shape full moon calendar on Poppytalk, I fell in love and had to view the rest of their collection (I fall in love all of the time - with objects.  With people, not so much).  Turns out they offer more fabulous moon finds.  Unfortunately, the hanging window moons are sold out, but the full and half moon earring studs are great.

Ahhhh, home.

2 comments:

  1. Um I am loving your blog. So clean. And artsy. I need more art in my life! Love those hanging window moons.

    It was nice meeting you last night! I'm excited to check out more of your actual art :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was nice meeting you too!

      And I would have to say that I need more pancakes in my life :)!

      Delete