1.03.2013

ALYSON FOX AND WEST ELM


I've admired the figurative drawings of Alyson Fox, an artist based in Austin, TX, since first discovering her work on Little Paper Planes.  So I was surprised today when browsing West Elm and finding that Alyson Fox had collaborated with them on a few home goods (apparently I'm a bit behind - this collection debuted back in October).  The pillows, rugs, lamp, and chair that comprise the collection were inspired by "a modern cabin in the mountains," and although I live nowhere near mountains, I think they would fit into my home quite nicely.  


4 comments:

  1. I love that first little illustration you posted up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a really neat illustration. And I'm loving the patterns on those pillows!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The patterns sold me immediately - I can't get enough of geometric prints right now!

      Delete