5.02.2013

THINGS I LOVE THURSDAYS

Hmmm... there seem to be a lot of things I love this week.  I'm feeling a Southwest / handmade vibe happening here, but let's be honest, when am I not loving the Southwest and the handmade?  I blame my mother for gifting me so much Southwestern turquoise jewelry in my youth.  Also, I think three of the things up here are from Joinery.  I'm obsessed.

lunar tank // necklace // this photo // pushpin diy // great shoes // love this bedding // ceramic tumbler // feather earpiece // turquoise scarf

3 comments:

  1. Really love the ceramic tumbler! Saw the DIY pushpins on design sponge... what a fab idea! Loving that you're still in with the "TILT" with me... here's mine http://redlovinpixie.blogspot.com/2013/05/things-i-love-thursday.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. great picks! love the shoes and the plants coming out of the crescent moon.
    just found your blog via sfgirlbybay...i'm your newest follower :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Molly! I really do wish those shoes were in my closet ; )

      Delete