1. Lots of embroidering while watching Murder, She Wrote on Netflix.
2. Prepping for fall classes. I'm teaching Drawing 1 and Drawing 2 this semester, and have lots of ideas for new projects :)
3. Still cranking out these small geometric embroideries. I'm having a lot of fun with these; I was growing weary of the figurative work (however I do feel the figure coming back in the not too distant future).
4. Whose bright idea was it to hold the farmer's market next to a donut shop? I can't resist.
5. I've been working on some decapitated man collages. This magazine was the motherload of man heads.
6. I have such a difficult time picking color combinations for my embroideries, and am often really disappointed in the choices I do make. It's something these geometric works have been helping me deal with.
Also, do you see how many times my iced coffee shows up in these images? I have a problem.
You can follow me on instagram here.