12.31.2013

DECEMBER IN INSTAGRAMS

Well, another month - and year- has flown by.  I feel like I have gone through a lot of changes this year, both in my life and within myself, and I'm happy to say that although there have been plenty of downs along with the ups, I feel as if I am in a really good place and am excited for what is to come in this next year.  My work has grown and taken a slight shift in direction, and I am full of ideas for it to grow and evolve further still.

December recap:

1.  Despite not being with my family, I had a really great Christmas this year.  And my friends are awesome.  Just check out this needle ring I received in the mail.

2.  I nabbed this ikea pendent light a few months ago while helping Sugar & Cloth with a diy event.  I finally got around to wrapping the cord and hanging it up.

3.  I created some very fun hand painted and embroidered pouches that will be available through Fullosophie soon.  More information to follow on my collaboration with them.

4.  Very simple hand stamped holiday cards this year.

5.  A big move in December - opening my etsy shop.  This necklace is still available.

6.  I received these beautiful naturally dyed fabrics from Maggie of Inks + Thread, and I simply cannot wait to use them.

follow along on instagram here.


It's been a little slow around these parts the last couple of weeks, but I'll be back to my regular 3-4 posts per week soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment